Question
Posted by: lerato theodora motloung | 2012-04-14

pimples

i have a skin problem, acne and pimples. all aver my face and back and they are very sore and inflammed. i went to a dermatologist who has been giving me every treatment you can imagine and its either i have to discontinue use because of what it does to my body or its make my skin worse. he has even put me on prevention pills and i had to stop because they made me sick. i exercise, drink lots of water, wash myself with a mild soap 3 times a day and i stay away from choclates

Lerato

You can consult your doctor for a referral for Intense Pulse Light therapy, as this is very effective in the treatment of acne. IPL has been cleared by the FDA for treatment of mild to moderate acne.