Question
Posted by: Sue | 2012-04-02

Pimples

Hi Doc,

I am 42yrs old and ever since I turned 40 I have been getting pimples in face and neck. They are big red sore pimples, at first I noticed them just before I get my period, now I get it anytimE of the month. Is this hormonal or what can it be. It looks like bad pigmentation in my face. Please help

Sue

It is most probably due to hormonal changes and I suggest that you consult a dermatologist for an examination and treatment. Intense Pulse Light treatment can be beneficial to treat the acne and pigmentation marks.