Question
Posted by: anonimous | 2012/01/23

pimples

hi doc
my face is so oily. and i have developed pimples. i sqeezed them so that the dirt can come out but it left me with dark mark that wont go away. pls assist me on what is it that i can use for the pimles and on dark spots?

Expert ImagePharmacist

For the pimples there are various options (depending on whether you're a guy or a gal) - These include OTC products containing Benzoyl Peroxide, or prescription items such such as oral &/ topical antibiotics, oral contraceptives (for the ladies) or products such as Roaccutane.

For the spots a dermatologist would be able to advise you on the best options, although the long-term use of vitamin E cream may do wonders.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2012/01/24

Reply to pharmacist