Question
Posted by: worried | 2011-08-05

pimple won''t go away

Hi doc

I have had a small pimple, that is yellow in colour on the underside of the the shaft of my penis just below the head, for a few months now.

If you think of a head of a pin its about that size, its not sore &  I''ve tried to press it but nothing comes out. Should I be concerned &  go see a GP?

It is possible that there is an area of localised infection and I do suggest that you consult your doctor for an examinaiton and treatment. Do not press or squeeze it, as this can lead to secondary infection.