Question
Posted by: Concerned Guy | 2010-09-28

Pimple outside anus

I discovered a pimple type of growth just outside the anus, and when I scratch it off it bleeds a lot, disappear for two days, but then reappear. Do I have somehting to worry about? Can this be a single genital wart? Can it be tested with a blood test?

a genital wart of another type of STI can only be diagnosed by a physical examination by a doctor. However, it may also be a common wart. Wheether it is a normal or STI wart, it will need to be inspected by a doctor for treatment.

2
Posted by: buddie | 2010-09-29

This is a pile, usualy when you constipated this will pop out, go to your chemist and ask for ointment, or go and buy some preperation H ans put it on

Reply to buddie
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-09-29

Reply to sexologist