Question
Posted by: Worried mom to be | 2010/06/28

Pimple or problem?

I am pregnant with my 2nd baby and just about never had regular womenly problems such as thrush, std''s etc.

I recently discvovered a ''bump'' just under the skin on the inside of my vagina, at the top where my labia parts - it isn''t sore, red or itchy and gives me no discomfort, but it has grown in size.
After approx. 3 months, It is now the size of a pea and hard and since I cannot see past my belly (almost 8 months already) I cannot ascertain any further what it is.
Please tell me there is a cream or something and that this is not something to be concerned about!

Thank you.

I don't know what this is without examining you. I would suggest that you have your gynaecologist look at it at your next visit.

1