Question
Posted by: Me | 2009-02-16

Pimple on Vigina

I am a bit worried I normally get a hard pimple on my vigina just before my periods which if I pop white puss comes out followed by blood I went to the clinic and I was told that its normal but currently I am not close to getting my periods and I two days ago a big pimple of the same kind came out in between my bum cheeks, just after my vigina its very sore and I am scared to pop it. it looks the same but its on a different area and I am worried if its the same thing or something else? Please help.

It is probably the same thing. Don't pop it yourself. See if it goes away on its own. If not, you may need antibiotics.