Question
Posted by: diddi | 2010/04/30

pimple on scalp

i have a pimple on my scalp (swollen and red in colour) it has a watery fluid whenever i sqeeze it and it wont dry up completely. It just forms a fluid within a day or two and is painful at times. Its like the size of a boil. I am also experiencing headaches lately and im not sure if this might be because of the pimple

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

An infection might have formed on the open wound. If you have fever or feeling hot then you need to consult a practitioner as this might become infected and might require immediate attention. Other wise you can try diluted ti-tree oil on the area to disinfect the area. Use Echinacea internally to act as a "natural antibiotic".

Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za