Question
Posted by: CJ | 2010/03/25

Pimple on nose

I''ve had a pimple - no two - type of thing on my nose but you can see that it is under the skin, whenever I touch it it hurts, so much so that my eyes start to tear up. I thought that it might be a blackhead and try to press it out even though I cried and now it''s even worse. Could this be cancerous?

Hallo CJ
No, I don't think it is cancerous, rather try putting Oxy 10 on it and see if it will go away. If it is red and inflamed or has a yellow point, you may need to put antibiotic ointment on like Bactroban. If it does not go away by itself in about a week, maybe your doctor should have a look at it to see if it needs draining/removal

2
Posted by: Kelly | 2010/03/25

It''s not ripe stop fiddling with it or you could make it infected.

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/25

Hallo CJ

Reply to cyberdoc