Question
Posted by: Deez | 2012/03/19

pimple on my vagina

I have had that now for a month, i thought it would go away but it seems to be growing. Its a hard pimple undeneath my skin, its not something that can be squeezed (my hubby tried to). Its like a marble but much smaller.
Not sure if I should see my gynae or get something over the counter. Have not been for a pap smear in 4years now, seriously thinking of making an appointment!
Never got something like this before, so at a loss in what it could be.

thanks in advance.

It could be an infected hair follicle, but you should definitely see your gynae if you have not had a pap smear for so long.

1