Posted by: Curious | 2010-09-03

Pimple on lip and cheek

Good Day Doc

I randomly have the same pimples appearing. The one is on the tip on my upper lip and swell up and is very sore. The other is on my cheek, this also swells up and is very sore, what could it be?

Also I had 1 wart on my thumb, few months later I have 4 warts on my right hand and one on my left hand? Do these spread and can it be the first wart that is causing this? I have tried otc mediciation for it, an ointment but it still is there

What can i do?

For the pimples, you can drink a course of antibiotics prescribed by your doctor to kill the bacteria that is causing this recurrent infection.

You can use Duofilm for the warts, as this is very effective. This is available over the counter. Warts are a viral infection and they definately do spread.