Question
Posted by: MsR | 2009/05/25

Pimple on eyelid

Yesterday felt a prickly sensation in my left eye. upon obesservation I notice a tint pimple the size of a pencil dot on the rim of the lower eyelid.It looks like it is filled with water. This is not the first time that it has happened and it doesnt get any bigger. It just dissapears after one-2 days.

What is it and why do I get it?

Thank You

Dear MsR
It could be infection in or a blocked hair follicle - try to clean this with cottonwool dipped in water with a little bit of Johnsons babyshampoo in it. If the area is painful or red, put Chloromycetin eye ointment on the pimple.