Question
Posted by: worried | 2011/05/18

Pimple inside vagina

I have been getting there pimples inside my vagina for a while now. They come and go. None are painful, but just a bit itchy and I am always aware that its there. Is this normal or anything to worry about. At my last pap smear I was given a tablet for candida even though I wasnt feeling any symptoms. Please advise what could be the cause. Are the any ointments or pills that I can take to make it go away quicker

You really need a diagnosis. It could be herpes though it doesn't sound like it, or a blocked duct or some other type of infection.

1