Question
Posted by: Girlie | 2012/05/11

Pimple

Dear Doc,
I have a pimple size of a pea in my private parts. Is it a sexuall y transmitted diesease or what??

It is very difficult to provide you with an accurate and correct diagnosis without a physical examination. The best would be is to consult with a medical doctor and allow them to perform a physical exam to determine the exact origin of the pimple like marking.
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

1
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/05/11

Reply to Sexologist