Question
Posted by: Jasmine | 2008/07/22

Pimpels inside vagina

I' m 31 weeks pregnant and have small pimples on the inside of my vagina. Its very itchy but very small. after having intercourse with my partner is it extremely sore and burns like hell when i urinate. can you please tell me what i can use to get rid of it as i have been having it for almost 2weeks now. is there anything i can bath in that will take it away. i tried putting vaseline on it but it does not help.

You first need a diagnosis before you have treatment. You will have to see a doctor for this.