Question
Posted by: Angel | 2008/12/11

Pimpels in Vagina

I have been drinking Antibiotics and was sexual active now I have pimpels in my Vagina that is very saw and I cant even walk or sit properly. I went to the chemist they gave me a an ointment to put on, but its like its not helping I cant even sleep and Im restless and full of moods.

How do I got this is it because of the antibiotics or is my partner maybe unfaithfull or what? Its the second time I got this now. I did not want to go to the doctor cause I was little shy.

You need to see a doctor to make a diagnosis. The rest will depend on what the problem is.

5
Posted by: Tk | 2008/12/11

do urself a favour and go c ur gp.
In the meantime, run a bath with lots of coarse salt
and sit or relax in it.
Dnt make assumptions about ur partner, it might
just b an infection.
Sometimes creams and antibiotics have a side-effect.
G' luck

Reply to Tk
Posted by: angel | 2008/12/11

What is herpes?

Reply to angel
Posted by: Posh | 2008/12/11

I think you must go see a doctor as I suspect you might have herpes, you need to have this checked as soon as possible.

Reply to Posh
Posted by: Posh | 2008/12/11

Reply to Posh
Posted by: Posh | 2008/12/11

Reply to Posh