Question
Posted by: ANON | 2009/08/11

Pills to have twins

Hi doc I just want to know if their are pills one can take to have twins.I have RA and have 1 son already,but I would like to have twins and finish becoz i dont know if ill beable to cope later in life.I am 26yrs now and would like to start planning by next yr.
is it safe to take.what are the pros and cons?

It is not a good idea to try to conceive a multiple pregnancy. Firstly, there is no way of determining whether you might have twins, triplets or sextuplets. Secondly, multiple pregnancies have amny more risks than singletons. It is not worth it.