Question
Posted by: Nads | 2010/05/11

Pills to fall pregnant with a boy

Hi Doc,

Have heard from a few people lately that there are tabs hubby could take which would improve chances of me falling pregnant with a boy. Is this true? We have 2 girls and hubby will only have another if he can be pretty much guaranteed that it will be a boy.

Thanks!

No there is no such thing.

5
Posted by: Nads | 2010/05/14

Thanks Doc appreciate the feedback, was just curious if this was possible. And just to comment I DO KNOW that babies are a gift from God I had just heard this rumour milling about and wanted to confirm whether it was true....I did not say that we actually wanted a 3rd child just said that hubby would prefer a boy if we had a 3rd child!!! Who are you to judge me or my husband, go drink a ponado yourself and find something more constructive to do!

Reply to Nads

No there is no such thing.

Posted by: miss E | 2010/05/11

hi nads,

babies are a gift from GOD.you cant choose what you want.

Reply to miss E
Posted by: miss E | 2010/05/11

hi nads,

Reply to miss E
Posted by: 2cents | 2010/05/11

Why don''t this " few people"  sommer prescribe the pill for you? Your hubby is unreasonable, give him panado and tell him that they are the " gaurantee"  pills.

Reply to 2cents