Posted by: me | 2011-03-30

Pills or cream for PE..???

Men/woman...I met this woman and she''s into me big time. Is there any pill or cream I can use to last me at least an hour before I climax...I suffer with PE and want to satisfy her all the way??

Your expectations may not be that of your partner and doing something that is not your normal self may not be what you may be able to continue . There are both tablets and creams that assist in delaying ejaculation . To delay it to 1 hour has noit been proven and is therefore not guaranteed by any method .Duration of penile vaginal intercourse is on average 6 to 10 minutes worldwide with different men enjoying different durations . PEis defined as ejaculationoccuring within 1 minute of penile vaginal intercourse . Discuss your expectations with a therapist/doctor if you want to feel comfortable withyour first sexual encounter with you new woman

Posted by: Michael | 2011-04-06

Try Nuvida''s Arginmax for men, I had great results and my improved sexual performance has stunned my girl-friend! Also improved my libido and stronger erections. Its natural so it will help correct your problem, rather than continually having to take a pill each time beforehand.

Reply to Michael
Posted by: me | 2011-04-01

Thx Jack and xxx, will try.

Reply to me
Posted by: XXX | 2011-03-31

Try using Stud 100 which you can buy at Adult shops

Reply to XXX
Posted by: jack | 2011-03-31

The muscle that you use to stop when you have pee, use that same muscle to stop you from climax to soon. Its call Kegel excersise for men.

Reply to jack
Posted by: David | 2011-03-30

what if you wank twice before you have sex with her? have you tried that?

Reply to David
Posted by: Alexxx | 2011-03-30

think of the war in iraq and you`ll be fine :)

Reply to Alexxx