Question
Posted by: Raj | 2012/02/10

Pills

Hi, i need some advice from you guyz or anyone who can help. I have read on the internet and tried to find some info about a product called Vimax pills, penile growth. Can anyone who have used it tell me about it and does it works. I am tempted to try it. I would appreciate your response.

Thanx.

Raj, there is no way that the penis can be made to grow other than it's normal growth during development. Beware of products that do not have any assured safety checks in place...

Claire - SASHA
For further information, please consulot SASHA's website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru
For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

1
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/02/12

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist