Question
Posted by: Pat | 2011/02/21

Pills

Hi Doc, my wife is pregnant so I bought her '9months' supplementary pills on the 15th Feb 2011. She will be taking these pills up until 15th of March. My problem is the expiry date, they are written (expiry date March 2011) I dont know if its safe for my wife to continue taking them in March. Please advise.

I know this is not necessary a sexologist question, I just need some insight.

Please consult with your GP or Gynae. Only after a proper check-up and review of the pills can proper advice be given

2
Posted by: Romany | 2011/02/22

Pills have an expiry date for a reason.

Take them back to where you bought them and they have to replace them with " fresh"  pills.

Reply to Romany
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/02/22

Reply to sexologist