Question
Posted by: Desperate | 2010-03-31

Pills

Are there any pills available to stop someone from getting horny. I heard about the ones from the old army days, that the commanders would give to their soldiers. A blue one or something? Can one still get these. Please help, I am a single male batteling to find a partner. Is there maybe an operation one could get?

Before going to any lengths to suppress or permanently remove any sexual pleasurable feeling I suggest that you seek the support of a medical doctor to really explore all avenues. The fact that you are single and not involved should not be a reason for not sexually be able to find relieve – masturbation is always a safe option. Why tamper with anything that is working properly.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

2
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-03-31

I wish I was you to be horny every day, that''s a gift why you wanna throw it all away, just get a woman and forget about pills and operations, then you will be fine

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-03-31

Reply to sexologist