Question
Posted by: Kea | 2010-03-16

Pills

Hi there, I was sexually active before we have our first born but since 2005 i don''t know what is wrong. Can you kindly help me to get maybe the pills that can help me to get my sexual back like it was before.

Expert ImageAgeing and Sexuality expert

At this moment there are no pills for women to regain sexual desire. In a very few years time there will be a pill on the market for women who fulfil the category of low sexual desire , pre menopausal , with no other reasons for low desire.
Meanwhile you have to be creative- without pills. it is a massive problem, I know for many women, who like you , loose their desire after the birth of a child. There is no medical or hormonal reason for it - the reasons research comes up with are all about fatigue, disappointment in a partner who does not help enough with chores and a negative body image.
I encourage you to read and work the program in my book "Pillowbook" (Oshun 2007) - it has enabled many women to get back some of their mo-jo.

1
Posted by: Ageing and Sexuality expert | 2010-03-21

Reply to Ageing and Sexuality expert