Question
Posted by: Jene | 2009-03-17

Pills

I use to have sleeping pills and pills to help with anxiety.After the sleeping pills was gone I drank 2 anxiety pills each night to help me sleep, now that finished to.I' m on wellbutrin, I believe keeps me half awake at night. I dont have any money at the moment to go to my doctor.Is there any over the counter meds that would be able to help with the sleep. I have alot of stress and know thats also the reason for tireing nightmares, but going to work on that with diet and walking.
Thank you.

Dear Jene
No I don't think over the counter medication would help for insomnia caused by Wellbutrin - do you take it only in the morning. Call your doctor and hear if he will give you a prescription without a consultation?