Posted by: Jay | 2010-03-30

Pill to regulate next cycle

I am currently on Nordette for one month as my last 4 cycles have been a bit irregular and we are having an AR procedure on my next cycle

My question is, when the pills are finished (seeing as I took them in a " backwards"  order as I was instructed so there are only yellow ones left) will I come on immediately the next day?

If not, am I able to stop taking the pills when there are 2 or 3 left, without harm? I am going away and I am trying to ensure my period arrives in time for me to take my fert-medication with me. Obviously I don''t want to ruin my chances and will miss my gettaway if I must but.... please let me know.

I would suggest that you discuss this with your fertility specialist.