Question
Posted by: Liza | 2011/04/11

pill to prevent period

hi there. I am on the pill. but my bf is in town the week i get my period. Is it ok to continue the pill that week to prevent period. is it safe, hormonally?

You can skip the placebos and carry on with the active pills in the next pack. It is safe to do this.

3

Posted by: Felicia | 2011/04/12

keep your fingers crossed it works, the nurse at the pharmacy where i get mine told me it''s safe, but i still got my period. I use triphasil

Reply to Felicia
Posted by: liza | 2011/04/11

and is it advisable to continue with that new batch or stop and get my period the following week (i.e. the week after I prevent my period)

Reply to liza