Question
Posted by: Jen | 2012/05/15

Pill recommendation - latest?

Hi there! I used to be on Marvelon - mainly for acne - and was on it from age 14 until a year ago (32 years old). I stopped because I''m scared of breast cancer. However, my skin is getting worse &  I constantly have pimples around my chin &  on my forehead.I do everythign right - eat well, take supplements, cleanse with natural stuff as my skin is highly reactive, moisturise, etc - but nothing helps.
I know they''re always coming out with new pills, so are there any new very low-dose Pills with minimal side effects (eg weight gain, etc) that gynaes recommend?
Do any of the readers have suggestions that have worked for them?
Help!

The best pills for acne are Diane 35 (high dose) and Yasmin (lower dose).

1