Question
Posted by: Annon | 2012/02/29

Pill question

hi
i have been on the pill for over a year and want to conceive. i also took a morning after pill after missing one pill about a month and a half ago and have had two normal withdrawal bleeds since. will this affect my chances of conception?

is irregular bleeding and brown discharge a normal occurrence after stopping the pill or is caused by the morning after pill even though i had two normal withdrawal bleeds since?

Irregular bleeding can occur for the first month or two after stopping the Pill. I am not clear thoguh on your situation as you say you have had two normal withdrawal bleeds.