Question
Posted by: Mikki | 2012-10-04

Pill, putting on weight and injection

I recently went on the pill again for my skin. I have put on 3kgs since I started it, 6 weeks ago, which is a lot for me, especially as I train really hard at gym and eat really healthily - I have been the same weight for a few months and concentrating on losing body fat %.

I''m thinking of stopping the pill, since my skin is/was not so bad and it''s disheartening to know how hard I''m training and there''s not much I can do about the weight except wait and hope it levels out eventually.
I was wondering if the injection would have the same effect helping my skin or not? And would it also cause weight gain? How long would I have to wait after the pill to have the injection? Or what other options I have for helping my skin and maintaining my normal weight

Thanks!

The injection wil not help your skin and is more likely to cause weight gain. You could try anti-acne lotions for your skin and try a lower dose Pill.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-10-09