Question
Posted by: Gina | 2011/05/24

Pill Problems

I have been having problems on my pill for sometime now and like clock work - i have a period, but exactly a week after it has finish, i start spotting for a few days, i''m due to start my period on monday and i''m having another spotting session again... i have no clue whats happening or whether i should change my pill? I''m also worried that with this being all irregular, it may cause an pregnancy? Please help!

You should have a gynae check-up to see if there is some underlying problemcausing the spotting. If not, changing pills may help. Your chances of pregnancy are not increased because of the spotting.

1