Question
Posted by: Aggy | 2008/10/14

Pill or what or nothing

Hi all, i' m a married woman who stopped using Depo , so my periods have come back and we are trying for another baby so is it good to take the pill and have sex then stop it when i want to conceive or it will just take time like depo, is it good to conceieve while using the pill or i just have to stop using any contraceptives altogether or what, we have a two year baby girl so we trying for another baby, orwhen is my best time to conceive after my periods or before my periods and when is ovulation taking time , i' m 30 and huby is 35 please help

If your periods have come back, it is best to use nothing. There is no need for the Pill. Have a look at the Top 5 questions regarding working out the time of ovulation.