Posted by: Daw | 2009-02-23

Pill or not

Ive been dating my girlfriend for a year, we use condoms but, we she wants to go on the pill, She is 19 years old, I am scared does the pill acctually work and if it does and used right wich one is the best on the market that i can buy over the counter?

The Pill is more than 99% effective. Triphasil is a good one to start with.

Posted by: frm Soshanguve | 2009-02-23

these can only mean that you guys are planning to have unsafe sex,so you must first get tested,you must not rush into these you should just use protection until you both know your status. as for the pills you can go to you neares clinic and ask for thie help they will be glade to help. but please make sure that you are both ready to have unsafe sex and that you have tested first, and remeber to stay faithfull to each other

Reply to frm Soshanguve