Question
Posted by: maggi | 2010/11/18

pill or injection

will I gain weight if I stop using injection and go on the pilll?

Dear Maggi
It is hard to say how any individual woman will react to any given hormonal treatment. Some women will gain weight on one pill or injection and not on the other, while some women will actually lose weight on a given hormone treatment. This is an individual reaction. Please discuss the possibility of gaining weight with the dr who prescribes your contraceptive medications. If you do change to the pill and start gaining weight then you also need to return to the dr and tell him/her about this so that he/she can change or adjust your treatment.
I hope you won't gain any weight.

2
Posted by: magi | 2010/11/18

will i gain weight if i stop using depo birth control injection and go on birth control pills?i am overweight.

Reply to magi

Dear Maggi
I hope you won't gain any weight.