Question
Posted by: Ashleigh | 2010/05/21

pill expiry date

I went to a local clinic where I usually get my pills to get my Nordette pills, and they gave 3 packets of pills and they all expire june 2010. they showed me the date and told me I shouldnt be worried about the expiry date even if its june 2010 cause they work effectively for 3 months after expiry date. should I believe this bull s***t? or should I do something about it?

Expiry dates are there for a reason. I would not take a chance.

2
Posted by: paula | 2010/10/11

I went to the pharmacy and got 3 packs of Nordette, this was in July, i went through 2 pack and in between had some intercourse and after this i found out that the pills had expired in April 2010. should i be worried of being pregnant?

Reply to paula