Question
Posted by: Tess | 2008/07/23

Pill confusion!

I am new to the Pill (Yasmin) and am a bit worried if i am taking it correctly.
I started the pill last month on the first day of my period, but my cycle only lasted 23 days instead of 28. Therefor, i had 5 pills left over in my pack. But on the first day the second period, i started the new pack (meaning the other 5 pills are wasted) Is this correct? or am i supposed to finish a whole pack, whether or not i start my period even when the pill pack isn' t finished?

thanks so much for your help.

You finish the whole pack, whether or not you start your period while still on the same pack.

1

You need to start on the silver one and work your way around to the last one.