Question
Posted by: SDD | 2008/06/09

Pill and Ovulation

I have not had a period since stopping the pill (I would like to concieve). The doctor said I must go back on the pill Femodene but I need to start the pill on my period, but I'm not getting the period so when do I start the pill.

I agree with Dee.

1
Posted by: Dee GTC | 2008/06/09

If you are trying to conceive then going back on the pill is not going to help you. When you stop it again it will not give you regular cycles. You need to get a period (use provera which needs to be prescribed) and then start on something like Clomid to help you ovulate. A good gynae will presecribe this for you.

You must also be tested for PCOS.

Good luck.

Reply to Dee GTC