Posted by: Moody | 2011-07-29

Pill and Mood swings

I used to take Mercilon but struggled with terrible mood swings and low libido. I''ve gone off it now and its been 3 months. I can honestly say that my mood swings have improved but I''ve gained weight and my skin look terrible. I''m not sure what to do? Is there another pill that won''t affect my moods as I want my skin back. Or will my skin get better as time go. I''m 37 and struggling now with terrible acne.
Also is there something naturally that I can take for my libido as it is non excisting - was great the 2 weeks after I went off the pill but now its gone backwards again

You could try Yasmin.
The lack of libido doesn't seem to be due to the Pill. Mostly this is caused by stress/psychological issues and you should look into this.