Question
Posted by: LIEZLE | 2011/02/03

PILL AFTER CANCER SCARE

dear doc,

i havent been on the pill since june 2008 and had my son that is now 15 months old. i recently had a melonome and a cluster of limphnodes removed in my upper leg that was cancerous. i am in the clear now but need to see my general surgeon again early march. i would like to know if i can go on the pill and what do you suggest. i was on ginette before my son. i see my skin is breaking out and also do not want to fall pregnant again. your advice would be appreciated

Hallo Liezle
You can use hormonal contraceptive after melanoma diagnosis - see:
www.cancernews.com/data/Article/257.asp

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/02/03

Hallo Liezle
www.cancernews.com/data/Article/257.asp