Question
Posted by: LIEZLE | 2011/02/02

pill after cancer scare

dear doc,

i havent been on the pill since june 2008 and had my son that is now 15 months old. i recently had a melonome and a cluster of limphnodes removed in my upper leg that was cancerous. i am in the clear now but need to see my general surgeon again early march. i would like to know if i can go on the pill and what do you suggest. i was on ginette before my son. i see my skin is breaking out and also do not want to fall pregnant again. your advice would be appreciated.

You can use the Pill and you can use Ginette again if you had no problems before.

1