Question
Posted by: philip | 2009-10-27

pill

my gf is on pill she wants me to cum inside her but im to scared.How safe is the pill,Minerva

Any form of contraception is never 100% safe. Although you are taking precautions it is just minimizing the risks. By using more than one method – for example medication and a condom for example you are cutting the risk even more and it gets safer. If you are scared and would like to orgasm inside her – I would recommend you using a condom.

2
Posted by: Rob | 2009-10-28

ITs not 100% but but almost so don t worry man as long you guys take precautionary measures like reading what can disturb the pill from be effective e,g anti-biotics etc its safe.

Reply to Rob
Posted by: sexologist | 2009-10-28

Reply to sexologist