Posted by: Dixie | 2009-02-16

I started on the pill for the first time, have been drinking them according to schedule but I started taking the red pills 3days ago and I still havent started my period, why not? does it take a few days of red pills first? or is it supposd to start immediately after starting the red pills?

It can take a few days of red pills.

Posted by: storm | 2009-02-16

hi dixie,

wat pill are you on? im on triphasil for the 2nd month now the first month i got my period 4 days after taking the red pill like you i was also stressed as i had break thru bleeding ect. don worry you will get it soon you body takes time to adjust so just relax

Reply to storm
Posted by: Lala | 2009-02-16

Hi Dixie

It Normally takes a few days dont stress you will get your period...

Reply to Lala