Question
Posted by: Marsh | 2009/11/15

Piles vs anal sex

I have had a haemhroidectomy (removing piles) after the birth of my son. That operation was the worst pain imaginable, lots of bleeding, constipation made it even more excruciating. I was hospitalised and had to be given anaestethic several times. I have never had anal sex, but after the operation and the painful repercussions, I will never consider anal sex. What I would like to know out of interest is it possible for people who have had the their piles removed to still have anal sex? Coz piles removal involves cutting off parts of the anal tissue.

this would require an assessment by the individual in question by the specific doctor. piles have been associated with rough anal sex and thus it will not be advisable for people susceptible to piles.

2
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/11/16

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Some knowledge | 2009/11/15

I do not know where you were operated on by whom or when it was done, but suffice to say there is a surgeon who performed this op a lady who was in the same ward as my wife recently and she could not stop praising the procedure and how great she felt, so I guess there are surgeons and surgeons. I can imagine after one has had the op no matter who performed it, anal sex must be ruled out.

Reply to Some knowledge