Question
Posted by: help | 2010/04/19

Piles and Watts

Hi, Im married and im 4 months preg but i developed Piles and big Watts on my unus and is like the watt will go inside my Vigina now, im scared that are gonna affect my baby. i went to the doctor and he told me to wait till i give birth shoo.. i cant wait because sometimes is Itchy and bleeding can you give me any advice please

For the piles you can use Scheriproct cream. The warts cannot be treated till after the pregnancy, but you should keep the area clean and dry. If the warts are very large, you may need a caesarean.

2

Posted by: PM | 2010/04/19

whats a watt , luky you dont have kilowatts.

Reply to PM