Question
Posted by: Jakes | 2010/09/07

Piles

Hi. I''ve been struggling with external hemorrhoids for two weeks now. From what I''ve read over the counter hemorrhoid creams aren''t always effective and might cause more harm than good. Are there any natural products that you would recommend and how soon should there be results?

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

you can use Boldocynaria drops from Vogel orally or any liver cleanse. The results would depend on how severe the hemorrhoids are and how long you have had this condition. Make sure you drink enough water, have enough fibre in your diet. Medford makes a product that can be used as a suppository - works well to decrease inflammation in the rectum area.

Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za