Question
Posted by: jane | 2010-07-02

piles

hi my hubby has a pile problme for the past 2 yrs he keeps on applying ointments which does not cure the problme, recently he has been suferring terribly, bleeding piles , he went to the doc and the oc gave him more ointments nothing is helping , is it wise to operate ? i want my husband fit again

Jane

There are many ways to treat piles and the surgical option is usually the best to cure the problem. He should consult a general surgeon to have the piles removed.

Please refer to the following link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemorrhoid