Question
Posted by: Sumaiya | 2010/05/27

piles

I have been constipated for 3 weeks.Everytime i make use of the loo its very painful i find my self forcing.Unfortunately,today it let to me bleeding.Is this dangerous?What should I do to stop the bleeding?

Hallo Sumaiya
You may now have an anal tear or a hemorroid. Try using an enema to help you soften the stool(you can buy microlax or fleet enemas at the pharmacy or use a home enema) Try Movicol or lactulose to prevent constipation. If the bleeding is a lot (more than a teaspoon full and persisting) you should see a doctor for an examination and treatment.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/05/27

Hallo Sumaiya