Question
Posted by: Nav | 2008/06/01

Piles?

hi cyberdoc,

i suffer from piles and ive used prescribed medication once before but that was a severe situation though, im not have too much of a problem now besides a bit of pain, is there any medication that i can use for the symptoms that i don't need a prescription for?

Thanks alot
Nav

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

You can use Anusol cream (for the pain) and Dulcolax suppositries to alleviate the pressure when passing stools. The best will however, be to have the piles surgically removed.

Kind regards

2
Posted by: Precious | 2009/03/13

I am suffering from piles, I have used everything Preparation H,Piloherb pills,anugesic cream and pills but nothing is helping.

Would you recommend something for me.And I don' t have a baby yet. Please help me.

Regards,

Reply to Precious
Posted by: anxious | 2008/06/01

Scheriproct of Proctosedyl (ointments or suppositories) are generally the best treatments (yes they both do need scripts) but I cant think of anything effective enough for this that you can get without a script. I have this problem - yes its annoying as hell - and I have constipation and IBS and its all bugging me at the moment - I find sitting in a warm bath or putting a warm face cloth on the area soothes it a lot.

Anusol might work for you - its OTC - it didnt work for me though!

Reply to anxious