Question
Posted by: dj | 2008/07/09

Pilates

What pilates can i do to loose weight and also strengthen my back...i have a problem back.

hi DJ

Pilates would be great - I'm not sure exactly what you need when you say what pilates, because Pilates is a group of exercises, usually done in a class. If you can get into that kind of class it would be great, so I'd suggest that. I'm not sure if it's an option for you though.

Otherwise, if you are having back problems, then my advice is to see a physio, or a chiropractor about it and have it treated appropriately. Even just doing Pilates may not be the answer, and so consider that as an option, they could also show you exercises to help you with your back problems.