Question
Posted by: Stephanie Jacobs | 2011-06-28

Pikanees bullying another pikanees

I have 2 pikanees bitches both cannot have any baies and are 3 years old, The brown pikanees we bought from a petshop as a baby pet, had her for 3years as solitary dog, then I resqued a very neglegted pikanees bitch from people and nursed her to very good health, they play together quite good, but the brown pikanees always while playing with the rescued one bites her ears and tail sometime to such extend that the other one hurts, when we are at home we stop the playing altogether but we cannot get the brown dog to stop this behavour, what can I do?

Expert ImageDog Behaviour Expert

Hi Stephanie, thank heavens for people like you! Firstly would like to ask you, does this only happen when you are at home (or another member of the family), or does this behaviour happen when you are out as well? Please let me know and then i can answer fully. Thanks Scotty

1
Posted by: Dog Behaviour Expert | 2011-06-28

Reply to Dog Behaviour Expert