Posted by: Wow | 2009-02-11

Pigmented hard skin around my ankles

I have a problem on both my feet. My ankles have hard pigmented skin and also on the area above the sole that leads to the leg. I have tried to use foot exfoliators and foot scrubs from pharmacies with no result. When I soak my feet in warm ater with foot salt, those areas with that hard skin, the skin turns white or greyish. I need to know of medication that can remove it completely or the doctor that can assist me. Cause I visited two dermatologists in 2005 and 2006, but they both told me it cannot be cured. It is a chronic disease that even themselves could not explain. This has become part of me because I can' t wear dresses and skirts just because my feet aren' t the same as my legs.

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Wow

I'm at a loss here, I would have recommended a dermtologist but as you have been to two with no result I don't have a solution for you. Sorry.